Sonamy Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonamy Paradise

A place where Sonamy Lovers can chillax!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zora the Tasmanian devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Zora the Tasmanian devil Empty
PostSubject: Zora the Tasmanian devil   Zora the Tasmanian devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Name: Zora

Race: Tasmanian devil

Family: Her older brothers, who are twins, Zorro/Diego and Ztorm (Zorro's given name is Diego, but he hates that name and calls himself Zorro), her younger twin sister Lea, deceased mother Camelia and father Judas.

Personality: Bright and friendly, but with a slightly morbid sense of humour at times. She's got a strong self confidence and self esteem, although it at times can go a bit overboard and look like arrogance. She believes in being true to one's self, but also respectful to others. She's strong in her beliefs, which makes it hard for her to accept not having the last word in a conversation, which can be an annoyance to some people sometimes. But of course, the degree of this depends on exactly how convinced of her belief she is. She's very masculine in her personality; she doesn't really care about what she's wearing or what she looks like, but she does care about being respected and wants to be seen as fearless and strong. She is strong and fearless, though, as long as she's nowhere near her father or wildfires.

Skills: As a born predator, she possesses the strengths of one as well. She can kill with her bare hands, and she has great combat skills in general.

Power: She is supernaturally strong and skilled in combat.

Useful items: In some universes she has a pair of metallic bracelets that can deflect bullets, but that's about it.

Weaknesses: She is unexperienced with weapons so she can only use simple ones like i.e. brass knuckles, she wields no magic powers and she is a bit sensitive to heat. She also has a mental weakness in her father, Judas. She is really afraid of both wildfires and Judas: if she had the choice, she would rather be eaten by wolves than face any of them.

Theme songs: Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and the blackhearts, All We Are by Warlock

Other: She is bisexual.

Appearance:

https://2img.net/h/i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/EvilchidnaZora/DEvilZoracolor.png

https://2img.net/h/i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/EvilchidnaZora/Zorathornforest-1.png

This one is with more formal clothing

https://2img.net/h/i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/EvilchidnaZora/Zoragoth049.jpg

(If you wonder where the heck the history/bio went, I just don't feel like recounting the story for now)
Back to top Go down
magzey

magzey

Female Number of posts : 21
Location : hackensack!!! lol jk its from a song... BUT IM NOT TELLIN U ANYTHING!
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Zora the Tasmanian devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zora the Tasmanian devil   Zora the Tasmanian devil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 pm

awesomeness. Razz lol read mineeee
Back to top Go down

Zora the Tasmanian devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonamy Paradise :: RPs and Fan Character Bios! :: Fan Character Bios!-
Jump to: